Current Students

Making changes

During your Higher Degree by Research studies, you may need to make changes to your candidature. There are clear procedures for applying to change your enrolment status. which includes leave of absence, extensions, and withdrawals.

Termination of candidature is initiated by the SCD Graduate Research School if the candidates progress is deemed unsatisfactory.

Back to top