Academic integrity and ethics
The integrity of the academic processes of the Sydney College of Divinity requires a research environment that is responsible and defined by the following values:
- Intellectual honesty in undertaking and reporting research;
- Respect for all participants in and subjects of research;
- Accuracy in representing contributions to research;
- Collegiality, co-operative and fair interactions; and
- Transparency in declaring conflicts of interest.
Researchers and research candidates are expected to meet their obligations in maintaining the standards for responsible research and follow regulations and policies relating to all aspects of the conduct of research.
It is obligatory to conduct ethical research. Know more about what is involved as failure to conduct ethical research may result in the candidate being charged with academic misconduct.